From: Yotam Victor
Sent: Tuesday 4 August, 2015

Hey Ken!!
I just finished the third book of the Century trilogy, and it was amazing. I read each book from the trilogy in each year in the university. The first in 2012 and now the last one, so I can say that they were with me during this period. I wish there were more books in that series maybe one on the 19 century…
Thank you very much!

Yotam
Israel