From: Kathy Pearl
Sent: Tuesday 2 June, 2015

I just want to say you have initiated the love of reading in me… I have read thus far… ‘Eye of the Needle’… ‘A Dangerous Fortune’… ‘The Pillars of the Earth’… ‘World Without End’… ‘Triple’ (I love Nat)… ‘Fall of Giants’ and ‘Winter of the World’. I am somewhat conservative by nature, but, eh… I don’t mind reading books written by a liberal. lol. I love your work. Can’t wait for new stuff!

Kathy
United States