From: Judy
Sent: Saturday 2 May, 2015

I just finished listening to ‘Edge of Eternity’. I’m 74 and walk 5-7 miles or bicycle each day — listening to audiobooks while I walk. I’ve done all the epic novels (and more) and cried through half of this one — I’ve lived through all of this. They marched German POWs past my house every day in Clarinda Iowa during WW11 — they would give me pennies, hollyhocks, candy, etc. and knew my name — often young boys who were no more Nazi than me!) I also always felt that a lot of the ‘political’ and media stuff we were fed (i.e. Reagan being responsible for the Berlin Wall coming down) was BS — thank you for your representations of all this stuff! And of course I could put real names on a bunch of your characters! BTW, I got thru the first 3 epics while walking 7 miles every morning in Singapore several years ago. LOVE your stuff — THANK YOU!

Judy
United States