From: Anne-Marie Guest
Sent: Monday 2 March, 2015

Mr. Follett, I have never written to an author before but I have just finished your Century Trilogy and have to say it was the best series I have ever read. I am a huge fan of English history and a voracious reader of anything related but it was so delightful to read a series involving my own century! Thank you so much for writing this series – I loved every word of it. That’s all I wanted to say – thank you!

Anne-Marie
Canada