From: Matthew Lecki
Sent: Friday 2 January, 2015

Just wanted to say thanks. Ken, I’m nearly finished with ‘The Pillars of the Earth’ and wanted to reach out to express my gratitude. What a beautiful and compelling story you have written! I’m sad it is coming to an end, but looking forward to reading more of your work.

Gratefully,
Matthew
United States