From: Greta Picklesimer
Sent: Monday 1 December, 2014

Dear Mr. Follett:
I just finished reading ‘A Dangerous Fortune’ and loved every page. You truly are a master storyteller.

I wish your books were a lot shorter, but understand the amount of physical space needed to tell a good tale. Alas and oh well.

Overall just wanted to say good job on a beautiful, engaging story and look forward to reading more of your works.

Thank you for mastering your craft and being a writer that I can trust (as in very believable, well researched fiction).

Greta
United States