From: Robert Demarco
Sent: Tuesday 4 November, 2014

I am just finishing ‘Edge of Eternity’ and will be sad to leave those great characters. I am very happy that a ‘World Without End’ sequel is coming. I visited York Minster while I was reading that book, and was delighted to see it in your credits as a reference. Your work has brought me many hours of great reading, and for that I thank you.

Robert
United States