From: Michael Pappas
Sent: Tuesday 1 April, 2014

Hi Ken,
Just finished reading ‘World Without End’. Had previously read ‘Pillars’. Just wanted to say thank you for the fabulous stories and characters. I thoroughly enjoyed both of them. I like your style of tidying everything up neatly right at the end, so that the drama lasts longer. I’ll definitely be picking up your other novels.

Thank you very much for the entertainment!
Michael
Canada