From: Silvia Cestari
Sent: Saturday 1 March, 2014

I started reading your books a year ago to improve my English and after a while I was sort of trapped in them. As soon as I finished one I couldn’t resist buying another. I’m about to finish reading ‘Winter of the World’ and I’m so sad… don’t think I can wait until September for the third novel of the trilogy!

Silvia
Italy