From: Megan Mason
Sent: Friday 3 January, 2014

Dear Ken,

I have just finished both of the current books out in the century trilogy, and wow is all I can say! I am speechless. I thoroughly enjoyed ‘Fall of Giants’, however I feel as if I have mostly connected with ‘Winter of the World’. After the last line, I sat back with goosebumps and had to think about the story I have just read, for a while. It was breathtaking! So powerful! I loved every moment reading it, it made me happy, tearful and full of tension in parts. I really fell in love with the characters and felt a connection with them all. If I ever have a baby girl I have decided to call her Daisy!
Currently I am a GSCE modern war history student and will be taking my exams in May. These books have defiantly improved my knowledge and prepared me for these exams. I just want to thank you hugely for publishing these incredible books. They have opened my mind and made me realise and change my opinion on some of the topics I had about the wars. I will defiantly be recommending them to everyone I know!
I cannot contain my excitement for ‘Edge of Eternity’, so while I must wait I will take the time to read your other books as I expect they’re all as interesting as the Century trilogy.
All in all, I must conclude that you are one of the greatest authors I have heard of!

Many thanks,
Megan
United Kingdom