From: Bobbie Hayes
Sent: Wednesday 2 October, 2013

I recently picked up a copy of ‘The Pillars of the Earth’ at a local independent bookstore here in NC, USA! I can’t put it down, I read until all hours of the night, knowing I must get up at 6:30 am for work! I also purchased ‘World Without End’. I read ‘Eye of the Needle’ years ago and it was one of my all time favorite books of my life. You are an amazing and fantastic writer, Thank you!

Bobbie
United States