From: Gareth Jones
Sent: Friday 6 September, 2013

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading about the trials and tribulations in the fictional town of Kingsbridge and look forward to the next book in the series when it is released. I am fortunate to work in Peterborough close to the 900 year old cathedral, which I now plan to spend more time visiting since your books have given me a new found interest in cathedrals and life in the middle ages.

Gareth
United Kingdom