From: Richard Halberg
Sent: Friday 5 July, 2013

Dear Ken. It is stunningly wonderfully how you write… it is totally incomprehensible to me how you can do so for so many historical periods. Thank you from the heart for bringing countless hours of reading enjoyment to us all.

As a very wide world traveler, your ‘takes’ on the cities and places of Europe, the Middle East, Russia and Asia are totally in-character, it takes me back to the streets of so many of the cities I know and love. The characters you build there are incredibly real.

A thousand thanks, again.

Richard
Canada