From: Leonardo Salvaggio
Sent: Thursday 2 May, 2013

Dear Ken,

In 1997 I read the ‘The Third Twin’ (I didn’t even have to buy it because it was given as a gift to my father by someone who obviously doesn’t know he doesn’t like modern novels) and I thought it was AMAZING! Totally blowing away! While reading it I could not stop thinking about Jeannie Ferrami night and day.

Since then I’ve never found another novel that I liked that much.

After fifteen years I want to re-read it and I expected a disappointment. Maybe at 35 I wouldn’t have found the book so catchy as at 19. I was wrong! ‘The Third Twin’ is a total masterpiece. Still, even now, I can stop thinking about Jeannie Ferrami night and day.

Thanks for creating her, Ken. And thanks for writing ‘The Third Twin’. I’m not going to wait another 16 years beafore reading it again.

Best regards
Leonardo
Italy