From: Vicki Fearnehough
Sent: Tuesday 2 April, 2013

Having recently watched ‘World Without End’ on TV, I purchased it on DVD and as a book as well as the DVD and book of ‘The Pillars of the Earth’. Absolutely brilliant, read both the books over about 10 days, could not put them down. Cannot wait for another instalment. Many thanks for the great stories.

Vicki
United Kingdom