From: Kay Hrivnak
Sent: Tuesday 5 March, 2013

Discovering your books has been a wonder to me. I so enjoy each book that I have read and you keep me on the edge from page to page. I feel as though I am actually part of the story. Thank you so very much for the research that you have put into your historical novels. They are amazing. Please keep writing!

Kay
United States