From: Tory Reinheimer
Sent: Tuesday 1 January, 2013

Hi! I just wanted to share that as a history student, I find your books fascinating. The only two I have read (because they are the only two on family shelves, and I am a poor college student, like most) are ‘The Pillars of the Earth’ and ‘World Without End’. They are a pair of my favorite books. I hope to be teaching college one day, and one of my dreams is to do a History in Literature class. I would definitely use these two for that, if it ever happens!

Tory
United States