From: John Jakubowski
Sent: Saturday 1 December, 2012

Mr. Follett: Just finished ‘Fall of Giants’. Awesome piece of work – and an awesome time in history (wish you’d ease up a bit on the Catholic Church and priests, though). I read your other books too. Thank-you. You’ve made the last month in Afghanistan fly by… as I could not wait to get back to Fitz, Eth, Maud, Grigori, Lev… and the others. Looking forward to your next one. When will we learn anything from history? Thanks again.

Very respectfully,
John
Afghanistan