From: Alexander Gilder
Sent: Thursday 1 November, 2012

Mr. Follett,

I am currently working my way through ‘Winter of the World’ and would just like to say how engaging and amazing the novel is. If I had more time to do personal reading I would finish it in a matter of days. Seeing history through the eyes of a multitude of people from different lands is truly brilliant. I have just had to put down your book after finding out Daisy is in love with Lloyd because I have legal reading to do.

I read ‘Fall of Giants’ two years ago and couldn’t have asked for a better book. This trilogy is the kind which I don’t stop talking about to friends and is exactly what interests me. So thank you very much for such an enjoyable series and I cannot wait for part three.

Kind regards,

Alexander
United States