From: Jenna Watson
Sent: Wednesday 1 August, 2012

Ken, I completely understand if I don’t receive a reply back from you but I just wanted to say how truly an amazing writer you are. I picked up a copy of ‘World Without End’ a few years ago on my ship’s library (I’m in the US Navy). I was looking for a really long book to read and that looked appealing to me. Little did I know how captivated I would be by this book. I couldn’t put it down for days!! Shortly after I read it, I was excited to find out that ‘The Pillars of the Earth’ was the prequel and there was a mini series. I was in love with this book and show immediately! I find myself trying to read other books but I always go back to these two fascinating books. I just started reading ‘Fall of Giants’ and I’m already in love with it! I can’t wait until ‘Winter of the World’. You are truly a remarkable author and look forward to your future works. And of course, I follow you on Facebook! :) thank you so much for what you do!

Jenna
United States