From: Joseph Horan
Sent: Friday 1 June, 2012

I just finished ‘Fall of Giants’ and went to your web site to find out when the next in the trilogy will be available. You are no doubt my favorite author, I have read every on of your books with great pleasure. I can’t wait for ‘Winter of the World’. Thanks for the many hours of reading pleasure.

Joseph
United States