From: Pamela Pretorius
Sent: Wednesday 2 May, 2012

I have just finished reading ‘Fall of Giants’. It was amazing!!! I cannot wait to read the follow-up books in the Century trilogy. I must admit it is the first of your books I have read and I am now converted to your writing. Thanks for the pleasure you have given me. Off to order ‘Winter of the World’.

Pamela
South Africa