From: Melinda Clarke
Sent: Wednesday 1 February, 2012

Hello, I have read a number of your books and have enjoyed them thoroughly. You have a wonderful way of creating a world that makes the reader feel that they are part of the story. So much so that I get so engrossed, I have almost missed my train stop on numerous occasions! I hope you get to Canada some time as it would be great to go to one of your book signings.

Regards,
Melinda
Canada