From: Karl Niebuhr
Sent: Tuesday 1 November, 2011

Hi there Ken,
Just a quick message of thanks from a great fan of yours. I purchased your new book ‘Fall of Giants’ last weekend and haven’t been able to put it down. You are truly an exceptional author, and have given me lots of joy and entertainment these past few years. It is a pity we are so far apart, as I would love to meet one of the greatest authors I have ever read. Please keep up the good work; I can’t wait for the new book!

Karl
South Africa