From: Lorna Clemente Pezanelli
Sent: Sunday 2 October, 2011

Hi Ken,
Just have to tell you that I’ve thoroughly enjoyed ‘The Pillars of the Earth’ and ‘Fall of Giants’. You are an incredible writer. I don’t know how you do it – with all of the research, story weaving, number of characters, and historical settings, not to mention the length of your books. Some of my friends have been astounded by your writing as well. Can’t wait to read more.

You are an amazing person – genius. Keep up the absolutely incredible work.

Lorna
United States