From: Nina Castillo
Sent: Tuesday 2 August, 2011

I have read and thouroughly enjoyed every one of your novels, except I somehow missed ‘Triple’. I have just ordered a copy and look forward to reading it. I, like many of your readers, can’t put your books down and read slower when I approach the back cover as I don’t want the story to end. I feel connected to the lives of your richly developed characters. They are living, breathing entities not words on a page. Thank you for adding so much pleasure to my life!

Nina
United States