From: Elizabeth Northrup
Sent: Saturday 2 July, 2011

I just finished ‘Fall of Giants’. Wow! Fabulous story, I was captivated by the characters and the history. Thank-you for writing it! I will have a hard time waiting for the second and third books! I have also read ‘Pillars’ and ‘World Without End’. Which I very much enjoyed, especially ‘Pillars’. Which is why I chose to read ‘Fall of Giants’. Have a blessed couple of years until your next book is published.

Elizabeth
United States