From: Cynthia Blancet
Sent: Sunday 5 June, 2011

I just finished reading ‘Fall of Giants’, which I regard as one of the finest novels I have read. My grandfather fought in The Great War and unfortunately was gassed, subsequently dying in 1928 when my father was only four. I felt closer to him and his generation after ‘Fall of Giants’.
Thank you

Cynthia
United States