From: Bill Wehrmacher
Sent: Sunday 1 May, 2011

I never read growing up, but I started at 65. I had to move to a small town in Iowa for work and I had no TV. Reading is better. My daughter bought me a copy of ‘Eye of the Needle’ and then happenstance brought me to ‘World Without End’. When I realized you wrote them both, I was hooked. I love your work. I am about a quarter of the the way through ‘Fall of Giants’.

Bill
United States