From: Anna Maria Ventimigliaz
Sent: Monday 4 April, 2011

Dear Mr Follett, I have finished treading ‘Fall of Giants’ (wonderful!). I’m starting to read it again. I just wanted to thank you with all my heart for making me, and of course all your readers, have the opportunity to remain captured in reading your books. It is absolutely an exciting page turner that delivers exactly what it promises. Thanks again.

Anna Maria
Italy