From: Earl Lorenz
Sent: Tuesday 1 March, 2011

I read aloud every morning to my wife (10 years now) “a chapter a day keeps senility away” while she knits. Oh, we still work but are seniors. Truly, truly enjoy reading your works. Thank you for your artistry and sharing it. We are anticipating part two of the ‘Fall of Giants’ trilogy. Again, THANK YOU!

Earl
United States