From: Dan
Sent: Wednesday 1 December, 2010

Mr. Follett
I have just finished ‘Fall of Giants’. From start to finish, I could not put the book down. With great anticipation, I look forward to the next part of this trilogy. Beginning with ‘Eye of the Needle’ many years ago, I have had the privilege of reading and enjoying many of your novels. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Dan
United States