From: James Mikkelsen
Sent: Thursday 2 September, 2010

Finished watching ‘The Pillars of the Earth’ mini series last night and I have to say I really enjoyed it. It has been over 20 years since I have read the novel and I am compelled to pick it up again. I also enjoyed ‘World Without End’ and hope there are plans for another mini series in the future for that as well. I have also read several other Follett novels and rank you as one of my favorite authors. Thanks!

James
United States