From: Laura Pons
Sent: Sunday 4 July, 2010

I’ve just finished reading ‘The Pillars of the Earth’, just the best novel I’ve read in my life. What a wonderful narrative you have. I couldn’t do anything during my waking hours, didn’t wanted anyone talking to me, I was completely immersed in the story. Loved it, period! I can not wait to start reading ‘World Without End’. Congratulations you are the best storyteller!

Laura
Mexico