From: Amy Majors
Sent: Sunday 2 May, 2010

Mr. Follett,
Thank you, thank you, THANK you for allowing Starz to bring ‘Pillar’s to life! I couldn’t allow myself to believe it while watching the preview – the only name I heard was at the end… and it answered all. This story is absolutely amazing and I must say, after reading the novel 6 times, numerous notebooks of drawings, scribbles in every margin – to be given the closest opportunity to time travel is like living a dream. I can’t tell you how excited I am to see Tom, Ellen, Phillip, Aliena, Jack (and even William) with my own eyes and to watch the cathedral being built. Again, sincerely, thank you

Amy
United States