From: Cecil Breau
Sent: Saturday 3 April, 2010

I have read many books in my life but your books are incredibly well documented. Your explicit details, from a distant barking dog to the intoxicating and exotic aromas of Cairo’s back street are a treat for the senses as well as for the imagination. Your vivid descriptions are nothing short of a 3-D sensation for the reader. Keep up the good work.

Cecil
Canada