From: Grace Brosnin
Sent: Tuesday 2 March, 2010

Hi, I’m Grace, I’m 14, and I love ‘The Pillars of the Earth’ and ‘World Without End’. My dad told me I should read them and I’m so glad I did. They are my favorite books. I think my English teacher thinks better of me because she saw me reading them, so thanks for that. You’re an amazing author!

Grace
United States