From: Adrian Griffin
Sent: Monday 1 February, 2010

Thank you for writing two of the most exhilarating novels I have ever had the pleasure of reading. ‘Pillars of the Earth’ gripped me from the turn of the first page until the last. ‘Pillars’ was bought for me by my wife as a gift and I have to thank her for that. ‘World Without End’, well what a fantastic sequel! Throughout both books I felt as if I knew the characters personally and to follow the twists, turns, happiness and hardship.
Once again thank you!

Adrian
United Kingdom