From: Richard Boggs
Sent: Friday 1 January, 2010

Loved, loved, loved ‘World Without End’. After reading ‘The Pillars of the Earth’ I didn’t think you could have written any story that could be any better, but I was wrong and I’m glad I was. I have passed you and your stories on to my family and friends. Keep writing so I can keep reading your stuff…

Richard
United States