From: Lee Evans
Sent: Sunday 1 November, 2009

You are an amazing writer – your range of storytelling is incredible. I have read avidly since being around seven years old so I know what I'm saying. Thankfully I still have some of your books to read – I’m 61 now so please keep ’em coming! Many thanks for hours of gripping excitement and interest.

Lee
United Kingdom