From: Larry E Smith
Sent: Saturday 3 October, 2009

I have just finished reading ‘Whiteout’. I read many, many books and usually fall asleep after reading a couple of chapters. ‘Whiteout’ has to be the most or one of the most exciting books I have read. I could not put it down and never fell asleep while reading it. I have read many of your books and always look if there are any that I have not already read.

Larry
United States