From: Sydnie Siegler
Sent: Tuesday 1 September, 2009

Dear Mr. Follett,
My name is Sydnie and I am thirteen years old. What a day to remember when I walked into Barnes and Noble and your book, ‘The Pillars of the Earth’ was on display. The book stood out to me at once, so I got it and began reading. ‘Pillars’ was one of those books I sat down with and before I took a break to even breathe, I was half way done. After I finished ‘Pillars’, I read ‘World Without End’, and was literally crying it was so good. Since then, I have read most of your other books, such as ‘Whiteout’, ‘Lie Down With Lions’, and ‘Eye of the Needle’. I love the way the books are written, the story line, and the dedication you put into what you write. I do hope you continue writing, as I do hope to continue reading your masterpieces.
Thanks,

Sydnie
United States