From: Rusty Husband
Sent: Tuesday 2 June, 2009

OK… It has been a while. I stand here tapping my toe with my arms folded waiting on your next novel. I travel some for work and reading your books is a great way to deal with the monotony of airports, hotels and dining alone. Thanks for the extra effort you put in to “get it right”.

Rusty
United States