From: Harriet Jones
Sent: Friday 1 May, 2009

Dear Mr Follett,
I just wanted to let you know how absolutely wonderful I think ‘World Without End’ is. I read LOTS of books and I can honestly say it’s one if not the best I’ve read and I’m not even finished yet! I adore your ability to give such detailed description of a time so long ago and distant to us now, whilst not losing the essence of a touching and breathtaking story, or stories; it is also incredible that the book keeps all these attributes whilst telling the story of various different characters, all tangled up together. I absolutely love it as you can probably tell! I can’t wait to read ‘Pillars of The Earth’ which I should have really read first. I’m a huge fan. Congratulations on a perfect read.

Harriet
United Kingdom