From: Thomas Andersson
Sent: Thursday 2 April, 2009

HI Ken
I just finished reading ‘Pillars of the Earth’ and I must say that to me, it’s not just a book about building a cathedral – It’s a book about life and how it takes you from birth to death and everything in between, good and bad. It touched me deeply and it showed me, in this situation, that I’m in right now, close to losing everything due to the financial crisis, that this is just a phase, things will turn for the better again in the long run. Thank you very much for writing this masterpiece!

Thomas
Denmark