From: Cindy Urbanowicz
Sent: Sunday 1 March, 2009

My husband and I just listened to ‘A Dangerous Fortune’ – fantastic! So very relevant to the mess we’re all in today. You need to reintroduce this book NOW! Send a copy to the Prime Minister, another to President Obama and to the House, Senate, Parliament and others that are messing things up even more. I’ve enjoyed all of your books, but this one was so pertinent to today. It’s a must read for everyone today. I’m suggesting it to everyone I know and am lending it out as often as possible. Great read!

Cindy
United States