From: Cheryl Wiesner
Sent: Monday 2 February, 2009

When I read ‘Pillars of The Earth’ years ago in my early 20’s, I loved that the story went on and on and I wasn’t rushing through ‘blah blah’ to find out what happened. It is a story you didn’t want to put down or miss any detail from. ‘World Without End’ is the same. Thanks for another great novel, I will try and persuade my friends to read it, none of them have read ‘Pillars of The Earth’ but I hope to change that. I really hope that you have a few more books like this waiting to be written, I will look out for them.

Regards
Cheryl
South Africa