From: Chris Chameleon
Sent: Saturday 3 January, 2009

I travel a lot in my line of work, and I drive most of the time, so I opt for the audiobook versions of your work. Just finished ‘World Without End’ (that’s a few thousand kilometres of travel!). What a fabulous book. I am humbled by your writing skills, have no idea how you can come up with a book like that. Thanks for all the hours of quality fun!

Chris
South Africa