From: Jennifer Bowes
Sent: Thursday 4 December, 2008

I wanted to pass on that my family has three generations that love your writing. My mother started with ‘Eye of the Needle’. My favorite was ‘Jackdaws’. My father and daughters’ favorite is ‘Pillars of the Earth’. We are all reading ‘World Without End’ right now. It’s sad – but I have to buy three copies so we can discuss it as we go!

Jennifer
United States