From: Judi Bailey
Sent: Saturday 1 November, 2008

Hi Ken, I read and have recommended your Pillars of the Earth to many friends. I enjoyed it so much and learned so much history, which I hated at school. It was an enjoyable way to learn. I was therefore delighted when your ‘World Without End’ was published and I am now halfway through it. They are both such mammoth books and I just wondered how long they took to write and research. I have found them fascinating and again will be recommending them both. Many thanks for your work.

Judi
United Kingdom